Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a Boy! 6 weeks early...... UPDATED IN PURPLE W/ PICTURES

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM
  • 10 Replies

My husband and I welcomed to the world our son Robert Allan Goodrow on 5/27/2010.  Robert weighted 5 pounds 10 ounces and was 19 inches long. After a very rough start he is still in the NICU but holding his own well and once he is weaned off of the oxygen will be able to come home. I ask that if you are reading this you pray for my son. I am healing well after the emergency c section that I had to have due to fast onset of preeclampsia. I wish I was able to give him more time to develop but the doctor said if I waited any longer to go into the emergency room I probably would have died and took Robert with me so I am counting my blessings. I hope everyone else has a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.... 

My DH and I were able to bring Robert home on June 8th and he is doing great. Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers. I am so thankful. Here are some pictures of my little one while he was in the NICU. I still haven't had time to upload newer pics. Hope all of you are happy and healthy.

Photobucket

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Congrats!

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Congrats! Sorry you guys got time cut short, but it sounds like things are going well :)

alh1987
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM

congrats... you and your family are in our prayers!!

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Congrats and he's in my thoughts momma :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooreMom523
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Congrats--I'm glad that both you and your little one are safe. I just said a prayer for you both. May you heal well and may he grow strong!

mom_mom_holly
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM

glad everything is going ok.  im sorry you had to go threw it, but at least things are better now.  hope more good news comes your way.

Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:34 PM

I'm praying for your quick and complete recovery, for baby Robert's health and his ability to safely come home soon and for God's peace and strength for you all.  I also thank God for protecting you all in this and getting you the appropriate medical attention that saved your lives.  Amen!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:48 PM

congrats, I hope he is doing much better!

mojob85
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Awww....momma I am sorry to hear that everything started off so rough for you and your little one!! I hope that your little one has a speedy recovery and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and keep us posted!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)