Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you tell DH/SO

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM
  • 11 Replies

So ladies how did you tell your DH/SO you are pregnant let's hear those cute stories..

When i took the test and i got a BFP i put the test in a prego jar wrapped it up and left it on my DH bedside table.When he opened it his frist words to me where WTF is this thing and then it clicked what it was..It was so cute

my frist 2 kid's aren't his so this is hubby's frist baby 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kittin002002
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Hubby didnt believe me when I took the Hpt.  I had to go to the free clinic for there test and to the doc for blood tests before he would believe it.  lol

CafeMom Tickers
Rav3ness
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:59 PM
haha...i love your story!!!

i woke up took the test and flipped out!!! my jaw was just about on the floor because we were ttc for 2yrs! once i calmed down i finally woke up dh! he was like what the heck does that mean??? hahaha i pointed to the "cheat sheet" and said what does it mean to you? then he looks confused and says "youre pregnant???"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I asked my hubby to come look at something for me.  And, I showed him the test and asked him if he saw it too.

abra
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:20 PM

we were apartment hunting when I found out this time. So i called him at work and told him we had better nix the idea of a 2 bedroom and look for a three!

bonniemommy100
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:29 PM

such cute stories

Chloe_n_Wyatt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM

With our first I had taken the test early before work had to wake him up to tell him, he was still drowsy and I think it took him most of the morning while I was at work to let it sink in. With our second I just took the test in to him and asked if he saw the second line too. This last time I just threw the test at him when he was sitting down after he got home from work that day. Nothing special.

Amlynnk
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:33 PM

It was the other way around with us lol .... DF was the one that told me that i was pregnant and we need to buy tests. sure enough he was right.

Pregnancy%20ticker

shortysashious2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I was so shocked that I just called him while I was at work at 7 a.m. and told him.  I should've been more creative but we had just been talking about the possibility of me being pregnant the previous night.  When I woke up the next morning puking I ran and got a test and yes...took it at work.  I can't wait...I'm too impatient.  Lol.

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I wrapped the positive HPTs up with pregnancy books and a baby blanket. Then I gave him a card from the baby that said "Hi Daddy~ I got this blanket for us so you can cuddle me the way you hold mommy. I can't wait to meet you and hear your voice.....for now I'm just gonna hang out in here while you and mommy get ready for me! See you in 7-9 months! I love you daddy! Love~Your Baby."

awwwww I just started crying again while typing this...such a great day and so emotional. 

bonniemommy100
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Awwww this just made my day i love the way you surprized him it's so cute and very sweet

Quoting palemoon21:

I wrapped the positive HPTs up with pregnancy books and a baby blanket. Then I gave him a card from the baby that said "Hi Daddy~ I got this blanket for us so you can cuddle me the way you hold mommy. I can't wait to meet you and hear your voice.....for now I'm just gonna hang out in here while you and mommy get ready for me! See you in 7-9 months! I love you daddy! Love~Your Baby."

awwwww I just started crying again while typing this...such a great day and so emotional. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)