Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do today?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:05 PM
  • 25 Replies

Here is what we did:)

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:09 PM

I cleaned and did laundry.....fell on a pile of clothes and hurt myself. lol Now I am trying to cook side dishes while my SO grills our dinner.

rebecca_bullard
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:16 PM

my day was not as fun as yours. I had the oil changed in my van...and had to go buy some outfits for a wedding we're attending this weekend. OMG...what a joke. I normally LOVE shopping for myself....but everything sucks when Im pregnant. Nothing fits right.

starrymonkey
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I got up, got in the shower; got DS up and gave him breakfast; took the dog to the groomers, went to Publix and got subs for me and DS; went to the beach and ate our lunch, washed my car, picked up the dog, went home and put DS down for a nap, cleaned the inside of my car, cleaned my kitchen, put away laundry, finished 90% of our packing for the week long trip to NY we leave for tomorrow, my mom came and picked up the dog, I got DS up from his nap, cleaned up his bedroom and bathroom, talked to my grandmother for an hour, made dinner....

Now I'm waiting for DS to go to bed in 15 minutes, then I have to sweep, vacuum, and mop the entire house (I HATE coming home to a messy house) - finish the last load of laundry, and go to bed!  Tomorrow morning we have to get up, get ready, get the car loaded, drive to the airport, and fly to NY!  

If you see a tired mom with a heavy car seat, a hyper two year old, and a carry-on bag overlfowing with "blankie" trying to make her way through the orlando airport - that would be me. lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Oh wow! Looks like you had fun! I have sat in bed all day online and ate.... Story of my life.. I cant wait till my little guy gets here so that I wont be bored anymore!

abra
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM

we had a playdate this morning, lunch and a nap in the afternoon. The girls made cupcakes with their Mimi and now they are playing before dinner. :-) I live a charmed life.

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM
Slept,did dishes now cooking supper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barbiebubbles
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Well my kids had school. I went up to the school at 9 am to decorate the gym for the 5th grade dance. Then from there I helped with the Awards Ceremony for 2nd and 3rd grade and after that I ran the snack shack afterschool.

Destiny22
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Well been takin care of my girls all day, tried mowing grass, did homeschool with my oldest daughter, brought hubby lunch to work, been tryin to cook, do laundry, get my 6 month old to sleep so I can finish straightening the house and finish dinner, got to get my 5 and 7 year old daughter in bath etc my day never ends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia055
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Well lets see...dropped my mom off at work, drove a lady from my church around town to run errands, came back to the house to do some photo editing, went back into town to pick my mom off from work, dry clothes, went to Toys R Us, came back home to do some more photo editing while my mom watched Zeek outside on his tractor....here's a pic --not from today but OMG its hard to get him off of it sometime =)

pacificamom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:15 PM

it's great that you're so involved!

you rock

Quoting barbiebubbles:

Well my kids had school. I went up to the school at 9 am to decorate the gym for the 5th grade dance. Then from there I helped with the Awards Ceremony for 2nd and 3rd grade and after that I ran the snack shack afterschool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)