Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good News!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

So I had my Doc apt today!! I was contracting so he checked me AGAIN!!! I wasn't really wanting to know how far dialated I was b/c I never dialated until hours into labor with my second and knowing I wasn't pregressing was depressing. Well he had to tell me I was 1 cm dialated LOL It is obviously not really a big deal but its nice to know that the contractions I am having are doing there job. He could feel the baby's head and she was at -3 station. He said that if I go into labor before 37 wks he will stop labor. He doesn't want her coming before then. I have my next apt Tuesday the 8th. I will have a u/s done to check size b/c they feel she is on the small side. I will also have my group B test done and get rechecked! So even though it all means NOTHING in terms of when I will deliver its nice to hear we are getting close LOL!!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Congrats!  A little progress is always promising...our bodies know what to do when it comes to having babies momma!  :)

Mia055
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Awesome!  That's exciting...i didnt dilate at all with my first son until i actually went into labor...maybe this time will be different...

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM
Oh wow! Hope you have an easy/quick labor when you do start!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rileysmommy229
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:44 PM

so exciting you get to see her on ultrasound again :) glad the appt. went well mama!! not to much longer! i thik girls tend to be smalller than boys

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Yea!!! I know you are excited and I am glad that Layla is staying in and "cooking" longer. :) It's great though to be so close to having her in your arms.

pacificamom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM

you're almost there! It's good that she has some more time to bake-give her a chance to have a great big growth spurt:)

JZB
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Getting there!

kbaby1624
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM
I also found out I am 1cm dialated..I was 1/2 last wk so I'm excited that I'm makin progress otherwise that was the ONLY good news I got from the dr!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)