Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think you are going to miss being pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM
  • 35 Replies

Do you think you are going to miss being pregnant?  If so, what are you going to miss most?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pacificamom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM

oddly I do. I never think I will until the first shower after delivery when I go to put my hand on my bump. I have pics of the day after I had DS with my hand on where he used to be

Sweet_Britt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:47 PM

OMG YES! I was thinking that this morning when getting dressed. I LOVE my belly and think it is SOOO cute. I also LOVE how I look pregnant! I dont WANT this to be my last! I want to be pregnant ALL the time....LOL

mommyof4gurlz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:48 PM

i will miss it i did every time this is my 5th i always miss my big belly even though rite now i hate it lol

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I'm going to miss feeling him move...but I will not miss the morning sickness, the discomfort of moving joints/bones, the lack of energy or the modd swings. lol

brianahernandez
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:49 PM

While I was pushing DD2 out last week, I laughed and said, "Wait! I'm not done being pregnant!" The Dr and nurse laughed (mostly because I had JUST pushed DD's head out and was laughing), and said, "Yes, actually, you are." Then they both laughed. :) I do miss it!!

Beaming mommy to two beautiful girls. I am proudly extended rear-facing, extended breastfeeding, attachment parenting, baby/toddler-wearing, and co-sleeping.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
AnaMaria624
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM

I just like having a belly bump. This is my 3rd child. I have a 2 year old and 1 year old. I feel like I have my hands full but I still dont have that.....Im complete feeling. I love being pregnant.

armywifeproud
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM

No i will not miss it but I will miss feeling him move!

Tumamita05
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM

hell no im not . i hate being pregnant & i dont want anymore kids this will be my second n i wish it was over with already!!

kuriequinn

No. Not at all. I am not going to miss being sick all of the time, the restrictions on what I can and can't eat and drink (everything gets me sick still it seems.), the carpel tunnel issues, the not being able to sleep on my back or tummy, the restrictions on what medications I can have (I have allergy  issues).

cristina0709

Im not currently pregnant, but I do miss it. I miss felling the first flutters, the first kicks, the look on DH's face when he saw the u/s, when he saw the first kick from the outside, when he fel the first kick. i miss being pampered. (lmao). i miss the glow. i miss felling the belly, having a reason to be fat (lol after dating DH i gained a few pounds).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)