Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping Pain**May have TMI**

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:57 PM
  • 41 Replies
Before this I was a month late,thought I was pregnant but on May 26th I had some bleeding well the next day it had clots in it and was still very heavy,the day after than it got lighter then stopped. No crampin during that time. Since the 30th I've been having a cramping pain in my abdominal area,sometimes it'll have me bent over in pain. It comes and goes so I never know when to expect it,I've also been nauseated off and on. What could the cramping be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Replies (1-10):
Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Have you gone to the doctor? Could of had a miscarraige... If so, you may have not expelled it all and need to have it surgically removed.... I am no medical proffesional, so my advice is that you go see an OBGYN to be safe.

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:02 PM
I was going to the doctor tomorrow but my mom told me to cancel it because I'm not pregnant and do not need to go.
P.S. I also lost my insurance.

Quoting Kelseyciarah:

Have you gone to the doctor? Could of had a miscarraige... If so, you may have not expelled it all and need to have it surgically removed.... I am no medical proffesional, so my advice is that you go see an OBGYN to be safe.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Swatkins0723
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:08 PM

i agree with her... my sister has had many miscarriages and this reminds me of hers... but i havent had any personally... but i would see a doc especially if it continues 

Quoting GothicMommyToBe:

I was going to the doctor tomorrow but my mom told me to cancel it because I'm not pregnant and do not need to go.
P.S. I also lost my insurance.

Quoting Kelseyciarah:

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM
Bump!!! As I have said I was going tomorrow but my mom cancelled it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blg5484
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:22 PM

i miscarried a year ago in april and i had very bad cramping and my belly was so tender to the touch i didnt have to have a d&c or anything because i kept bleeding and passing clots and tissue and stuff i had an appt with the health unit to get my preggers stuff started and after i miscarried i called them and they made my appt for a check up and birth control ect for 5 weeks after the miscarrage bcause they said they needed to see me after i had a true period and the bleeding from a miscarrage is NOT a period go get that checked out because it can "rot" in side of you and cause serious problems

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Okay, so you cancelled your apt... Why can you not schedule another? If you dont have insurance look up a low-income sliding scale doctors office or health department in your area and they will work with you. You need to go to the doc, it could be very serious if you do not. I'm just trying to help you, and I understand that you are TTC, so I reccomend going to an OB to see whats going on, you wouldnt want something like this affecting future fertility... Good luck.

And PS: The likelyhood of you being pregnant after bleeding and passing clots is extremely low, almost non-existant.

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Okay,thanks ladies. The cramping just confused me because it started AFTER the bleeding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blg5484
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:33 PM

when i miscarried i spotted for 2 days very lightly then i started to cramp and bleed heavy

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:37 PM
See mine was heavy bleeding for 2days,second day clotting,third day light bleeding then no bleedin. Never cramped til the 30th.

Quoting blg5484:

when i miscarried i spotted for 2 days very lightly then i started to cramp and bleed heavy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:42 PM

You're 17, your insurance just got cancelled, your car just broke down and you're still planning on TTC? 

1- if the pain continues, or especially if it gets worse and is accompanied by a fever you need to go to the ER- could be infection setting in if you did have a miscarriage and all the tissue hasn't passed. 

2- hun, please try and get things straightened out a bit before you plan on having a child, what's the rush? You've got a good 15 years of reproductive time ahead of you (not that I'm trying to tell you to wait till you're 35 by any means). I'm just saying, as someone who got pregnant at 17 by being ignorant and have struggled until very recently....have some patience. At least wait till you have insurance again. 

Quoting GothicMommyToBe:

Bump!!! As I have said I was going tomorrow but my mom cancelled it.

Join us! An active group for Mom's who are, or have been through, a deployment to support one another so we can stay Deployment Strong!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/DeploymentStrong

come home               in love

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)