Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOST MY BABY BUMP!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my second, and up til today I was bloated like I was 5 months pregnant! Now, all of the sudden, the bump and bloat is all gone. Weird, because it has been like that since about 6 weeks! Did this happen to anyone else? My stomach is very close to flat, even my husband was shocked!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:22 PM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blg5484
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:24 PM

yea mine came and went i didnt have a real bump till about 24 or 25 weeks i went for my 18 week ultrasound and the lady didnt believe i was that far i had NO belly

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM

hmmmmm I never had this happen. I've had the baby move to different positions that made me look smaller then before but my bump never went away completely. Then again, I was 94lbs when I got pregnant so I showed really quick. lol

jya1124
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Quoting palemoon21:

hmmmmm I never had this happen. I've had the baby move to different positions that made me look smaller then before but my bump never went away completely. Then again, I was 94lbs when I got pregnant so I showed really quick. lol

yea i was 98 lbs when i got preg and went up to 116 at 10 weeks, then lost 5lbs by 14 weeks. It's been a crazy pregnancy already.

allieC1126
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM

That happened to me too.  I was super bloated from about 6 weeks until about 10 weeks, but sick as a dog and lost about 12 pounds.  All of a sudden after my sickness went away, my bloat did too and I didn't look pregnant until I was about 22 weeks

allieC1126
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM

oops!  I don't know why my response is in a massive font size!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)