Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

venting *kind a long*

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ive had a fairly interesting couple of days...  And today I think I have finally realized that I cant take any more....  So on Sunday hubbys SIl decided to jump down dhs and my throat over us not being at hubbys neices bday party (even though it was a holiday and we had other plans before we knew they were going to celebrate it that day).  So, we went ahead and went to the party where I got completely ignored and because she is mad at me the ignored my child when it came to hitting the pinata..  So on Tuesday after having some time to cool down I called and let her know how inappropriate and disrespectful it was of her to yell and dh and I infront of our daughter even though she was right about the content of the yelling.. I also let her know that I was just as (if not more) inappropriate for them to completely ignore samantha at the party..  To be mad at me is one thing but to take it out on a child who isnt even two yet? COME ON!!!  And I know sam doesnt care but its the principle of the matter..  And she goes and talks to her dh for aminute and comes back and says "O we didnt even realize that we forgot her" and then not 10 sec later says "well we forgot samantha because you were holding her and I was ignoring you"...  WTH?!  And not only that she proceeded to tell me how I have a dark spirit and Im always depressed...  Im so sick of her crap!!!  Im sorry to load all of this off on everyone..  So then since Tuesday I have been having this really weird heart thing going on so I call and go in and (they went ahead and did some tests, but) basically its stress related!!  And so dhs SIL asked me to just forget about all this (she would too) and we start over and try to be friends..  I dont know that I can do that at this point!  And I know that probably sounds really childish but I mean this entire time I have tried really hard to not go off on her and to be the adult!  And not only do we move our plans to go to a party that we really didnt want to go to because we got yelled at but then we decide to go and she COMPLETELY IGNORES ME?!?!  I dont know what to do!!!  Thanks for letting me vent ladies!  I appreciate it!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:26 PM
Wow I would just ignore her. Let her be apparently she is immature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrspreggers14
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Ive been trying.. We think this is because shes a very controlling person and Im one of those people who dont like to be controlled..  And everyone up to this point has just given into her and I wont.. 

mrspreggers14
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:23 PM

BUMP!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:34 AM

What a head ache...seriously time for some people to grow up (meaning her not you).  And, let the adults fight, but don't bring the kids into it

angi07
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:39 AM
Fuck that! Sorry! My husband's sisters are stupid sometimes and I just can't deal with It so I stay away lol he says I'm mean joking around though I'm not mean I'm Just done and have zero bull shit tolerance lol I wouldn't even bother honest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)