Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

35W5days pregnant having bad menstral type cramps accompanied by contractions...HELP

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am 35 weeks pregnant...and recently I have been getting bad menstral type cramps that are being accompanied by contractions. Somedays they are consistant, some days they aren't. But either way they are getting worse. I noticed I get them mostly if I am doing a lot of activity or I am stressed...but please help what could this be...

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lovemynutterbut
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM

premature labor I'd set up an appointment to make sure they don't want to put you on bed rest for a couple of weeks GL update please

Mommytobe87
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:18 PM

hugsGood luck. I agree with lovemynuttbut

danielsmommy24
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Put your feet up and relax!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PiccoloMama
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I had the same symptoms and my ob put me on bed rest but I was .5 cm dilated, 50% effaced and baby was -3 station my ob just put me on bed rest just in case, I am off bed rest Monday I will be 36wk.

I would call your ob just to let them know

Good Luck!

Wife To My High School Sweetheart Eric (June 10th, 2006), Mother To A Beauiful Little Girl Ellienor (August 6th, 2006), Mother To A Handsome Little Boy Carver (August 25th, 2008), Mother To Be Again To Elizabeth Gabrielle or Creed Douglas Keith Due July 5th, 2010!
momma_2b_2010
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM

braxton hicks? i had the worst bh. i had my son at 38 weeks they started around 35 weeks.

just relax lay on ur side drink water. and if they dont go away go get checked out.

Megara
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Drink some water, lay on your side, try to relax.  If that doesn't help, call your care provider.  I had cramps all day yesterday and they quit once I got off my feet and started to relax.

Mandra8
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I'm 34w3d and having the same thing! I haven't been put on bedrest and the doctors haven't wanted to see me yet. They just tell me to rest and drink plenty. I'm still working - but not very comfortably...

sad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)