Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you enjoy fishing?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM
  • 16 Replies

Do you enjoy fishing??  Are you looking forward to doing it this season?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM
I don't like to fish but dh does. I used to fish all the time when I was a kid and liked it but I haven't gone in years. Dh is always trying to talk me into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RamirezMomOf3
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:04 AM
I LOVE fishing. I used to go every summer up in Tioga Pass on family vacation. If anyone has been up there, Ellery is the best luck I ever had. I would LOVE to go up again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ready_for2
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:04 AM

yes my dad just took my out on his boat, i caught about 10!! but he had to take them off the hook and clean them, i dont do that part!!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:07 AM
Can't stand it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krickett2907
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I love fishing and so does my hubby and our friends we have been out the whole 5 months I been pregnant .. and I dont plan on not going

Photobucket
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I do enjoy fishing. Wish we went more often. It is quite a production with all our kids though. Dh get's frustrated because he is continually  fixing poles instead of fishing himself.LOL!

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:19 AM

I love fishing will be going next week probably I hope it is sooo much fun.  I love fishing season

abra
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:23 AM

same here

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I don't like to fish but dh does. I used to fish all the time when I was a kid and liked it but I haven't gone in years. Dh is always trying to talk me into it.

tiernansmummy
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:25 AM

Love fishing! Expesh when i catch more than the guys i go with :P

chance010507
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:34 AM

i love fishing with my hubby, and i wish i knew how to set up a charter to go fishing out here, not sure how i would do that with 2 kids under 3 though...hmm... hubby even wants to start a charter business when he retires :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)