Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone have any family reunions this summer?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do you have a family reunion that you are going to this summer?  What do you guys do when you get together? 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mrspreggers14
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:35 PM

We have two this summer.. Once a year everyone in Idaho goes camping together for a weekend and then every other year we do a BIG one with ALL of the fam invited..  The one from Idaho we have a game we call dingle balls that we play and horseshoes..  And then there is also fishing and playing on the four wheelers..  And on saturday nights we do campfire games..  The big one we do the dingle balls and horse shoes and then usually ultimate frisbee anda water fight..

JasonsMom2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I have one next weekend in Lake Tahoe.  What do we do?  Well, it's with my dad's side of the family and all my cousins really want to do is drink and gamble (they leave their kids at home with their hubbys, some reunion huh?) but I don't do either and I'll have my 2 kids anyways so we'll be on our own I imagine.

KiddRuby
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM

LOL, we are having one 15 min from my house this Sun!! I am 4 days over-due, I think there maybe some cranky people if I am still prego when they all show up. But watch, I will go into labour on Sunday : )

angeleyes0306
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I have one this year over 4th of July. We go to a lake in Oklahoma and ski, swim, tube, you name it . then at night my cousins like to get out guitars and sing and of course gotta have the poker lol. Sunday afternoon we do a big lunch with the whole family and tell stories introduce the family you brought and new spouses and children. I won't be able to go this year though :( I'm due on the 9th so no traveling for me. But my dad is going to take my kids out there.

Catrin2009
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:45 PM

We have one in July, and then one in August, plus a few more well technically they are bbq's but the whole family is there so I guess they would count.

At the one in July, we play volley ball horse shoes, hide go seek, and a few more, plus we are able to swim in the river, for those that feel like swimming in the horriable disgusting Columbia River.

The one in August. We don't really do nothing, we just kinda sit on our ass, and talk. Really boring. I normally have a book, and my bead work. I didn't get to go last year, but this year most of them will be meeting my Daughter.

VintageWife
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:46 PM
10 days after my due date
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)