Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where are your stretch marks?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:26 AM
  • 23 Replies

Ive noticed alot of people get stretch marks on their lower bellys but I have none right there but have them higher up, from my belly button all the way up to my boobs...where did you get them while preggo? Any at all?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCwife0321
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:31 AM

I have only got them on my left butt cheek so far. Darn it and it looks dumb ha ha ha. I have heard that if your mother got a lot you would to and my mom never got any so i prey i got the good jeans.

Mia055
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Lowr belly and upper thighs...from my first pregnancy though

cmbuell
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:39 AM
just boobs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissychristi
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I didn't get any. I drank over 80oz of water every day and used lots of vitamin e oil and Palmer's on my belly several times a day.

brionnasmommy6
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Mine are worse on lower belly, where my belly is stretching so much with my second pregnancy. Stretch marks are genetic.

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:45 AM

i got them on the front of my tummy like around the belly button. The highest they go is about 2 inches above my belly button. No where else (thank goodness lol) although sometimes I wish I would have gotten them on my boobs so I could hide them!!! :/

I haven't gotten any new ones this pregnancy:)

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:22 AM
I didn't get them until the baby dropped. Mine go from hip all the way around my lower belly to the other hip. I have one on my belly button piercing (SO glad I took the ring out), one right at the top of my butt crack, and a few small ones on my boobs from rapid growth. I keep my skin super moisturized and drink 80-100oz of water a day.. so I guess I was just meant to have 'battle scars'! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tictactara03
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:24 AM

i only have them on my hips...ugh!

TalonMaree
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:25 AM

better question where dont i have stretch marks?? they are high on my stomach, wide on my love handles, from my top inner thigh down to the middle of my calves no joke, my whole butt is covered and outer thighs. some how not on my boobs.

luvmymarine123
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:26 AM
I didn't get any while pregnant but on my boobs after I had him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)