Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which member of your family has had the greatest influence on your current way of thinking?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:24 AM
  • 12 Replies

Which member of your family has had the greatest influence on your current way of thinking?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
palemoon21
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:58 AM

None really. The only person that comes to mind is my mom & dad but we are so very different that I can't really say anyone influences my thinking.

brianahernandez
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:01 AM

None. I don't have any on my side. So, I guess they do have an influence: whatever they'd do, DON'T do! :) I guess my influence is my research.

Pam_8787
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:03 AM
My grandmother, who was also like mh best friend. She was honest but nonjudgemental. And a wonderful woman. I strive to think like her and be like her everyday. Find myself asking....what would grandma do, or what would she say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HereWeGoAgain9
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:06 AM

I have several, but my 12 year old son....he is the most caring, considerate, intelligent, altruistic, brilliant, loving and thoughtful old soul I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Everything he says matters to me and gets me thinking.

xXtwinkle.bugXx
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:07 AM

MY MOM! she is amazing. i dont know what i would do with out her. God bless her. she is my world. I only hope my child loves me as much as i love her. she knows exactly who she is ... she know what she wants... she is happy with what she has and is thankful for it. and she is a great mother to all four of her children.

i love you mommy.( julie on cafemoms mwm (mom with minds) group owner. you might kno her. :)

NiChOlE06
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:26 AM

my little brother. i love him so much!

BUTTERCUP777
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:32 AM

My mother is my mentor. And my God is my teacher.

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM

My cousins wife. Shes known me since I was 4 years old, and I am now 18 and shes 36 and we are more like sisters and best friends than family... And the age difference  is pretty much the only difference, we are on the same levels maturity wise and whatnot and I owe a lot of it to her. Shes been a huge influence on me, and shes such a good person! When everybody else walked out, she was the one their. And she has really molded me and shaped me and made me a lot wiser and more of an adult... One day I will name my child after her, the first girl we have will have the middle name of Kathleen!

starrymonkey
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM

My mom.  She's my best friend - but there are times when she becomes a bit TOO convinced she knows what's best for me lol.  Generally, she really does help when I need advice on something.  The only thing we don't see eye-to-eye on is the idea of me moving away.  We've been arguing about it for three years haha.  The problem is, she doesn't seem to understand that she really is the only thing that ties me to the town we're in now, and sometime in the fairly near future, I will be moving.  I've just decided to drop the topic until I have everything squared away and she'll have no choice but to accept it.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

nily
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:57 AM

I have to admit is my SIL lol. she is sort of my best friend and she have a good taste and sense of things than I do so I go with her advice most of the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)