Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This hell has to end soon (piog)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

The contractions have been killing me today. Usually they are bothersome, today I've been completely miserable. I slept like crap last night, got a 2 hr nap today, and here I am awake, still. The meds make me feel so horrible, if the pain from the contractions wasn't worse they wouldn't be worth it at all. I've been in pain or miserable for the past several months, and this shit is beyond getting old. All I know is either my karma slate will be clean as a fucking whistle after this baby is born or I will have some YEARS of good fortune. And my husband has the AUDACITY to try and talk about me having "his boy" in five years...yea. Sure. Pick yourself out a surrogate and go for it buddy. 

Thank GOD pregnancy has a very definite end. There is a window of a few weeks or so, but at least I know it's coming. 

Join us! An active group for Mom's who are, or have been through, a deployment to support one another so we can stay Deployment Strong!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/DeploymentStrong

come home               in love

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
palemoon21
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:06 AM

hugsI know you have had one hell of a time with this pregnancy but one it is over....IT'S OVER. :) You'll have a baby in your arms and all this pain and hurting will be in the past.

Ballababy177
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:46 AM

I am sry... I am only 1 day ahead of u. And I am in the same boat..My dr says I am contracting but not dialating n everything. So I am at home, w/ my toddler, in pain while dh goes to work. Its horrible. I have no advice. Just know ur not going through this alone.

grapejelly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:02 PM

hang in there!  and keep looking toward that little light at the end (the baby!!)

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Thanks ladies. Managed to stay off the meds since I've been up today, hopefully things will stay mellow through the night. Only a couple more weeks and I'm done with bedrest and she can come without worrying so much....just seems so long! 

abra
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Hugs! It's for a good cause! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)