Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*OT* annoyed...what a sunday morning im having...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:05 AM
  • 7 Replies

i woke up to A) no DH in my bed B) a huge mug of beer on the nightstand C) a pile of puke on the stairs and on the bathroom floor.

I am catching a cab to church alone bc if i dont get out of the house this instant i am going to hurt him!!!  UGHHHH!!!

hes not even usually a drinker so im semi over reacting (not to mention 9 months preggo) and we are only 23 and it was the world cup...BUT STILL!  give me a freakin break. the game ended at 10:30pm here (i am in germany) and he stumbles in at 2am comes to bed for like 3 minutes then goes back downstairs when im assuming he puked all over the place.

Found him sleeping on the couch. He might very well be sleeping there for the remainder of this pregnancy...

frustrated

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ballababy177
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Sry mama. I would let him have it. But then again, I am a bit of a bitch. lol.... Hope it gets better.

Jozzie
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:08 AM
(Hugs!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhotoBella
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:11 AM

Sounds like we are in the same boat tonight! He said "I'll just be gone a couple hours" that was at ten, he just got home at 3:30 and like ten min ago went into the bathroom to puke where I think he passed out at. Im pissed enough to leave him in there..

Pregnancy Ticker

Tictactara03
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:14 AM

lol i would totally leave him in there!  ...guys....

Quoting PhotoBella:

Sounds like we are in the same boat tonight! He said "I'll just be gone a couple hours" that was at ten, he just got home at 3:30 and like ten min ago went into the bathroom to puke where I think he passed out at. Im pissed enough to leave him in there..

CafeMom Tickers
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:47 AM
Leave him there, but make sure you leave him with cleaning supplies. Like, RIGHT in front of him, so he gets the hint.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tictactara03
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:07 AM

came back from church and he was still sleeping on the couch, i cant handle messes but i dont want it to be cleaned up for him lol!  i think its tome for some shop therapy =P heading to the mall!!!!

PhotoBella
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Quoting Tictactara03:

came back from church and he was still sleeping on the couch, i cant handle messes but i dont want it to be cleaned up for him lol!  i think its tome for some shop therapy =P heading to the mall!!!!

Hahah thats my plan today too! Lol... Bath & Body works ARE having a sale fyi..

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)