Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

35 weeks can't sleep...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:09 AM
  • 10 Replies

I am in so mch pain. all of the pressure on my pelvis is keeping me up at night as well as having to get out of bed to go the bathroom every 2 hours.  Its so hard to get up because I am so sore down there and my les are starting to get really crampy. Woke up early this morning just to have diareaha, yay gonna be a fun day for me.  Sorry Im kinda venting.  Im just so uncomfortable at night and during the day I am too but have so much energy that I can't just sit down and relax.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VampMommieof3
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:14 AM
Ahww I'm sorry. I never made it to 35 weeks. I gave birth at 32 weeks. She lived to be 15months,died of pneumonia. I'm currently 7weeks pregnant with twin. I hope to make it full term
Goodluck darling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:18 AM
I feel ya! I'm not sure if you are experiencing this as well but it hurts to lay on my side especially with my legs closed. It puts too much pressure on my pelvis :( and I can't sit up straight because it puts too much pressure on my pelvis as well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:19 AM
I'm sorry :( my son just turned 15 months and it would kill me to lose him

Quoting VampMommieof3:

Ahww I'm sorry. I never made it to 35 weeks. I gave birth at 32 weeks. She lived to be 15months,died of pneumonia. I'm currently 7weeks pregnant with twin. I hope to make it full term

Goodluck darling.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Aweee...hugs

Mommy_2_Blanton
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:19 PM

yes I hurt in the pelvis area and in my stomach when I lay down even with a pillow in between my legs, and sitting up is the same way, I do find some reliefe when i recline in the lazy boy but i stillam not 100% pain free. I am so ready to meet this little girl

Quoting sparklebug86:

I feel ya! I'm not sure if you are experiencing this as well but it hurts to lay on my side especially with my legs closed. It puts too much pressure on my pelvis :( and I can't sit up straight because it puts too much pressure on my pelvis as well!

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:33 PM
I'm having a girl too! A sign of things to come? Lol... Do you know why you are in that much pain? I'm assuming it's because her head is in the pelvis but I'm not 100%. I have a dr appt tomorrow so I'll find out then. I will scream if he tells me that it's normal or that there are no changes!

Quoting Mommy_2_Blanton:

yes I hurt in the pelvis area and in my stomach when I lay down even with a pillow in between my legs, and sitting up is the same way, I do find some reliefe when i recline in the lazy boy but i stillam not 100% pain free. I am so ready to meet this little girl

Quoting sparklebug86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iwanabemomie
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:08 PM

I'm going through the same exact thing right now.sleep for me no longer exist lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:21 PM
Maybe you're doing too much during the day which is making you extra sore at night?? I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable! Vent away, that's what we're here for!
tys_mama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:26 PM
I'm the same way I'm 37 weeks and my hip bones hurt and sometimes I get crazy painful contractions...but nothing on a regular basis ...hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_2_Blanton
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I go on Wednesday to the dr so Im sure il find out something then, but if you find out tomorro let me know what your dr says.

Quoting sparklebug86:

I'm having a girl too! A sign of things to come? Lol... Do you know why you are in that much pain? I'm assuming it's because her head is in the pelvis but I'm not 100%. I have a dr appt tomorrow so I'll find out then. I will scream if he tells me that it's normal or that there are no changes!

Quoting Mommy_2_Blanton:

Quoting sparklebug86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)