Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! I have a gift cert of Wal-Mart & still need a play yard, which one is best from their site?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:11 AM
  • 6 Replies

If you have time can you go over to walmart.com and check out their selection and tell me which ones you like the best.  I got a gift cert to Wal-Mart from my co workers and the play yard is the only big ticket item I still need. 

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:16 AM

We had this one (different pattern) for DD and we plan on using it with this baby as well. We loved it and it was easy to set up/take down and was sturdy. Some of the Graco ones are bigger and wider than others and don't go thru doors as easily if you plan on moving it during the day...so you may want to read the reviews to make sure. Good luck!!

BlessedToBMommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM

go online!! most of it is free delivery over a certain amount! you can also read reviews!

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:19 AM

That's actually the one I want this time around as well.

shawnalovesdon0
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:22 AM

We have this one (just different pattern) Love it. I got it before dd1 was born and used till she was almost 6months in the bassinet part, now that she is 17months we use very ofter because she gets into everything.... We will also be using it with this baby coming in Oct. Its very durable and very easy to use.

Btw I love graco brands

cubanlinda
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:26 AM

i like this one for a boyGraco - Newborn Napper Pack n' Play Playard, Inman Parkits $130 and free shipping

but my husband likes this one Graco - Moderne Pack 'n Play Playard, Zurichits $ 168 and free shipping

i hope i help!!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:18 PM
I do not know but here's a bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)