Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i swear nothing can just go right!(vent)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM
  • 14 Replies

ok so lets see where do i start....im 38wks preggers(tuesday) & wen i was 34wks baby stopped growing-she still has an awesome heart rate but her movements have slowed significantly...since i was 35wks i have been having NST's & Ultrasounds to check her growth..wen i was 35wks i was 1/2cm dialated went back for my 36wk appt & was 1cm..jus had another appt yesterday & am still 1cm..im so damn frustrated..i have been having contractions for almost a week now & i was so angry/annoyed to find that they are doing NOTHING for me at the moment..she also sent me over to l&d yesterday to have ANOTHER NST & u/s bcuz of the lack of movement from baby..&shes still only meassuring 34wks..im so annoyed by this...i NEVER had ANY of these problems with my boys & this pregnancy has been a nightmare esp lately..i have to go back to l&d on wednesday for ANOTHER NST & u/s..i swear if they dont say its time to have this baby im goin to lose my friggin mind! everytime im there the machine is pickin up good contractions..not consistently but UGH!!! i jus wanna have this baby already! my back hurts everything in my lower region hurts-it hurts to walk-it hurts to have sex..but we do it anyway in hopes that SOMETHING will happen!! we had sex this morning & i was having CONSISTENT contractions for about an hour & then of course...NOTHING! ok vent over..thanks for listening!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsNewman
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Do you have IUGR? That's what it sounds like. Make sure your dr is really keeping an eye on your baby! Im surprised they haven't delivered yet. Good luck. 

majikalmama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:14 PM
Aaawww mama I hope u feel better and have your baby soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbaby1624
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM

i do have iugr! i thought i posted that lol..thats y she sent me for another nst yesterday! baby is NOT growing at all! shes moving & has an incrediblely steady heart rate but shes jus not growing..my dr mentioned inducing us 39wks..but i seriously dont think i can make it another week lol

Quoting MrsNewman:

Do you have IUGR? That's what it sounds like. Make sure your dr is really keeping an eye on your baby! Im surprised they haven't delivered yet. Good luck. 

sam123333
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM

unfortunatly i am having the same issue. they thought i wasnt eating enough and the baby is sitting on nerves which is making me have nerve damage in my back and legs which means alot of physical therapy after the baby comes. they tell me the same things and i am completely agrivated. but i also know that if shes in me longer then she will be that much healthier when i do have her. dont fret about the weight of her because she could surprise you and gain alot in a week, be a healthy 6 lbs or even be a healthy 5lbs. i was 5lbs and perfectly healthy same with my sister and 2 of my sisters babies. thankfully your doctors are listening to your concerns and its really not a bad thing that they are constantly doing tests like that every week. some moms their doctors dont listen to and the baby either ends up really hurt or dieing in the end. Be patient I feel for you!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

kbaby1624
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:31 PM

my dr knows im eating plenty i have gained 1lb consistently since i was 35wks but the baby is the BIG concern..i hope everything turns ok for you-i had that problem (well kinda) with my 1st..i didnt have to therapy aferwards..gl mama!

Quoting sam123333:

unfortunatly i am having the same issue. they thought i wasnt eating enough and the baby is sitting on nerves which is making me have nerve damage in my back and legs which means alot of physical therapy after the baby comes. they tell me the same things and i am completely agrivated. but i also know that if shes in me longer then she will be that much healthier when i do have her. dont fret about the weight of her because she could surprise you and gain alot in a week, be a healthy 6 lbs or even be a healthy 5lbs. i was 5lbs and perfectly healthy same with my sister and 2 of my sisters babies. thankfully your doctors are listening to your concerns and its really not a bad thing that they are constantly doing tests like that every week. some moms their doctors dont listen to and the baby either ends up really hurt or dieing in the end. Be patient I feel for you!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

JZB
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Quoting majikalmama:

Aaawww mama I hope u feel better and have your baby soon.

sam123333
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:37 PM

same to you. i have ms though thats why the therapy comes into play. if they induce you that could do more harm then good. in some cases it makes the labor process worse and blood pressure could rise really high and could have to get a c-section. which i just find super scary. good luck to you and keep us posted

good luck

kbaby1624
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:38 PM

i was induced with my last baby& aside from it hurting like a million times worse then natural labor everything went good...i REALLY wanted to go natural this time bcuz i dont want the epi & i cant afford a doula..im afraid if i get induced im gonna cave in & get the epi again!

Quoting sam123333:

same to you. i have ms though thats why the therapy comes into play. if they induce you that could do more harm then good. in some cases it makes the labor process worse and blood pressure could rise really high and could have to get a c-section. which i just find super scary. good luck to you and keep us posted

good luck

sam123333
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:36 PM

you should try looking up hyponobirthing. i did it with my first and everyone pressured me to get the epi. the only form of induction i did was the doc stripped my membranes which you could ask him to do before trying the medicine part of induction. anyway the hypnobirthing is a form of meditation and has lots of relaxation tips and such. it may work for you its worth a shot. i didnt even cry till the last few minutes of giving birth because i lost track with everyone talking and such. it relived alot of pain that i felt when i lost my focus but as soon as i got back on focus it helped alot. it doesnt fully get rid of the pain but it helped.

rileysmommy229
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:43 PM

i dont know why they would keep her in if she isn't growing?? makes no sense to me...i hope you have her soon *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)