Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

25 WEEKS TODAY YAY!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm slowly getting there. At this point the nesting period is starting to kick in LOL so I'm dealing like crazy with buying everything the baby needs, the nursery, the baby shower, my appointments, the things I want to do to remember this moment, my new house and more LOL. As for my body my belly is very low I dont really know why because is too early for that and my boob are SUPER HUGE lol and full of stretch marks, they look like Freddy Krueger tried to rip them apart lol.Lucky me for this is my 3rd baby and I have 0 marks on my belly but my boobs are HORRIBLE LOL. Any one in the same page with any of this?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Zhi
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I'm 27 weeks and nesting like CRAZY. We're moving in a couple days, so that isn't helping!! This is my second baby and my first completely tore my stomach up... luckily I haven't had any stretch marks on top of my stretch marks yet LOL. My baby girl is also very low... way lower then my first! I guess she's also a big baby like her brother (he was 10 pounds) and people keep telling me how huge I look. I can't believe my belly is going to get bigger then this! Almost all of my maternity clothes already don't fit!

Krickett2907
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Yeah Im 21wks I'll be there soon ...

olgabillman07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM

yay we're about the same. I was 25 weeks on Wednesday.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:00 PM
Yay!!! Congrats!
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Aww Congrats!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)