Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby shower pics

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:45 PM
  • 9 Replies
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wsv777
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Is that pie blue?? Soo cool and I bet yummy:-) I luv that onsie in the last pic! Looks like a great turn out is this your first??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:54 PM

yeah the pie is blue it was a lemonade pie my firnd made it and blue food coloring in it, it was so good. This is my 5th thats why we have the number 5 on the cake :). We thought we were done after number four and sold all the baby stuff,clothes. So my friend threw me the shower i had nothing for this baby.

Quoting wsv777:

Is that pie blue?? Soo cool and I bet yummy:-) I luv that onsie in the last pic! Looks like a great turn out is this your first??

BlackWingedMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Oh I know that feeling about throwing everything out. I did that with my 1st son b/c we were moving and I didnt have a baby shower. Thank God for Craigslist and friends from work that gave me hand me downs.

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:00 PM

We did a lot of garage sales and found a lot of good new born clothes. I got 14 receiving blankets yest. for a 25 cents  each. Only big item we have left immediately to buy is the stroller/car seat. We are done. I am really excited.

Quoting BlackWingedMom:

Oh I know that feeling about throwing everything out. I did that with my 1st son b/c we were moving and I didnt have a baby shower. Thank God for Craigslist and friends from work that gave me hand me downs.

nily
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:01 PM

So nice you got cool stuff. I cant wait for mine I hope the time fly and July 10th is here now.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Looks like you had a wonderful shower!!

Mia055
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Aww how fun!  Cute gifts

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM

BUMP!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:11 PM
Aww.. Great Pics! Thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)