Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you announce your pregnancy on facebook?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • 18 Replies

How did you announce your pregnancy on facebook?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Allie_kat1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I just did this morning, my status right now is "could use a good margarita, too bad I can't have one til febuary!"

Krickett2907
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I simply put : Mommy to be ..

TDausman
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I posted my 11 week ultrasound pictures with the caption "introducing new baby dausman!"

BlackWingedMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Yes I did. Minutes on my phone were limited and I dont have a house phone and everyone in my family and hubbys family has Fb so I let everyone know Via. Fb. Ah the fun us woman can have on there. I just simply put is preggo AGAIN. B/c my son was only 6 months when we found out.

MetalMamaBB
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I waited until we found out the sex at our twenty week u/s appt. Then I posted the pics and said we are expecting a baby BOY. But most people knew before hand that I was pregnant because the day I found out I was pregnant my husband went and told a bunch of people with out asking me first.

mommytam
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:57 PM

After my m om knew I just posted "expecting #3" or something simple like that. I don't remember but once my mom knew it was all over facebook before I got home to post it. My mom has a big mouth.

xoxo.mimza
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM

on myspace =]

Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM

(insert my name here) can finally make the big announcement...MIKELA IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!! Posted at almost 7 weeks. I had known for a month and was bursting at the seams to tell!!

Sweet_Holly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I put:

this Preggo Princess Mama & Wifey is excited to be expecting bundle of Joy#2. I love My life & am Blessed :) 

Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:01 PM

LOL love it!!

Quoting xoxo.mimza:

on myspace =]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)