Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i be worried?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

ok so i am 17wks preg with number 3. i started feeling baby move at 13wks 5days and if would be every few days. well it has been a wk and 1 day since i last felt any movememt i am really worried. i just had an apt on the 7th and baby had a good hb of 160, but the none movement has me worried....should i be worried or is this normal? any advice would be great!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
>
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BlackWingedMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I wouldnt be so worried. There was some days my LO doesnt move much at all and there are other days she kicks the living crap out of me. They have lazy days too. Lol

chenoa2008
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:13 PM

BUMP!

LiviaA
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:31 PM

I had a post similar to this when I was 17 weeks.

I wouldn't worry too much.  I am 26 weeks now (#4) and I feel movement everyday.

17 weeks is still a little early for constant movement.  Also depending on the size and shape of your uterus and position of the baby and placenta you just may not notice the movement.  And I would say you are probably more busy since you have two other children to take care of, so it's possible that you just aren't noticing it all the time.  I hope that makes sense.

If you are really worried, you could always see your doctor and have them check for the heartbeat.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM
I wouldn't worry.. Babies don't continually move until 27wks or so.. It's normal to have quiet days..
grapejelly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM

maybe the little one just moved to a diffrent spot and it's not a spot you can feel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)