Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day and night

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

So Im am now 21wks pregnant and the baby sleeps all day long and wakes up at night ,, I was told by many of the older generation that the baby will sleep all day and stay up all night when she arrives because that is what she is use to but.. I dont see how I can help a fetus learn its days and nights it just sounds crazy to me ..

Photobucket
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Krickett2907
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM

BUMP!

srose73
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Not sure, but here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia055
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:25 PM

You still have 19 weeks left for baby to build a schedule though...with my son he woke up when i had to get ready for work (515 am) so id get up and get ready and he'd go back to sleep then woke up at 10 am, 2 pm, 6 pm and be back to sleep around 9-10 pm...when he was born he had that very same schedule, but that started when i was like 7 months preggo...

Krickett2907
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Well my book what to expect when your expecting says the wooshes in the sack kinda rocks the baby to sleep and since I am a very active all day person thats why I figured the baby slept all day but I really hope we can work out a normal sceduale lol // Maybe I should rest more ??

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:42 PM
When they come out their days and nights are mixed up but they do figure it out eventually and w/a little help from you..
grapejelly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:13 PM

i've heard that too, but i don't think there's much you can do at this point to "train" the baby, just work on it when he/she arrives

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)