Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does any one else...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:11 PM
  • 7 Replies

HATE this hot weather as much as I do?! I can't even walk outside in the heat without my heart racing. It did the same thing last time I was pregnant, and I ended up in L & D for 6 hours. They did an ultrasound & an EKG on my heart and found nothing. They said it was probably just the stress from the heat. Anyway, that is my vent for the day! I absolutely HATE this heat! Of course, I reserve the right to find something to fuss about this coming Winter as well! Lol!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:12 PM
I hate the heat! BUT I LOVE the winter! I miss winter actually! I live in a desert so it doesn't get cold here, well, not as cold as I would like, and it's been getting up to 100 during the day here.. BLECH!
autumn_sunset
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:16 PM

I could really go for some SNOW right about now :)

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:17 PM
Me too!!!! I was so jealous of my mom (who lives in Iowa) when she got 2-3ft of snow last winter.. :o)
Quoting autumn_sunset:

I could really go for some SNOW right about now :)

manders1234
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM
I am in the same boat, I get sick feeling just walking to my car. Bring on the snow!
grapejelly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:10 PM

i'm right there with ya!  We had a couple 90 degree days a few weeks ago and it was killer!  luckily my work has AC and we went out and bought ACs for our house so I could stay cool..

starrymonkey
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Ugh, me!  The humidity is absolutely killing me.  I was in NY last week, and man I never thought I'd miss 50 degrees as much as I do right now!  

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

Suri2010
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:16 PM
I love the summer! I'm 28 weeks and so long as I'm not running around, I'm fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)