Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does pregnancy seem *almost* contagious around your group of friends?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

Does pregnancy seem *almost* contagious around your group of friends? You know the saying " Something's in the water"

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:15 PM
You know sometimes it does! I was in a ttc group and I swear half the group got pregnant at once!
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

You know sometimes it does! I was in a ttc group and I swear half the group got pregnant at once!

Isn't that crazy!! my 1st pregnancy me and my best friend had the exact same due date!

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

Sweet_Britt
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:17 PM

YES!! That is exactly what happened to me and a bunch of us ended up in the Oct 2010 Babies group!! Its so neat to have gone through TTC and then our pregnancies together!

And another group that I admin in, a BUNCH of us have gotten pregnant within the past few months of eachother!!! We're a really close group so its neat being pregnant with them.

And in RL, my cousin in law got pregnant in Nov and then I got pregnant in Feb...LOL. 

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

Pregnancy%20ticker

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:17 PM
Did you guys deliver on the same date too or did one of you go earlier than the other?
Quoting housefullofkidz:

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

Isn't that crazy!! my 1st pregnancy me and my best friend had the exact same due date!

Mamie_85
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:18 PM

yep. especially in my family. my sister and i were pregnant the same time, her with her youngest, mine with my oldest. my cousin and i were pregnant at the same time, me with my youngest son and her with her only. and my other cousin, her sister, and i were pregnant and she had her DS a few weeks after our DD was born last month. not to mention my SIL's sister who was pregnant at the same time as me twice. and i know a group of 5 women who were pregnant at the same time too lol it's crazy around here!!

Mrs.Custer
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:18 PM

It in the water! I know shabio girl was the water! lol

mrsbovee
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Ha.  Yes.  Myself and 3 of my friends were all pregnant at the same time.  A January baby, 2 March babies, and an April baby =)  ALL GIRLS!!!!

Jayzwife
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:46 PM
in this family,YES!this will be grandchild #24.me and my SIL are both due this month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)