Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Extremely Odd!!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

I had some very very odd pains last night! Its started off some small BH. No biggy! Then my stomach and uterus got very hard....Like my whole uterus tightened. It stayed that tight for like 3  hrs straight. It hurt like hell. I mean there was no way to really discribe it other then it felt like my stomach was being stretched and the top of my belly was very sore. We were up really late b/c we had company and right before we went to bed I had gone be and noticed a mucusy discharge. So I told Hubby I may have been loosing my plug. About 30 min after we laid down my stomach untightened and I went on to sleep. Well I woke up this morning and when I got out of the bed there was a blob of plug sitting on the bed LOL It was pretty nasty but it confirmed that I was loosing my plug!!! So anyway has anyone else had the extreme stomach tightning like a constant contraction for that long? I am slightly crampy and having a few BH today but nothing too aweful. I haven't seen any more glob of plug but I have a fairly mucusy discharge. Baby is moving good! I am having lots of cervical pains though that stop me in my track!!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:26 PM
I had one for an hour but not 3! You poor thing! I'm glad you haven't had that any more.
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Sometimes when  the baby changes position and is pushing out it can feel like that. :-)

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:42 PM

LOL not for 3 hrs....plus it was my whole uterus....the entire uterus. The only movement the baby made that we could feel at all is practice breathing. She did that for about 15 min during the 3 hrs and then stopped. She didn't move at all the whole time!!! Third pregnancy I certainly can tell the difference between baby movement and contrations :)

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Sometimes when  the baby changes position and is pushing out it can feel like that. :-)

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:54 PM

BUMP!!! Anyone!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Quoting NoraDun:

LOL not for 3 hrs....plus it was my whole uterus....the entire uterus. The only movement the baby made that we could feel at all is practice breathing. She did that for about 15 min during the 3 hrs and then stopped. She didn't move at all the whole time!!! Third pregnancy I certainly can tell the difference between baby movement and contrations :)

Quoting housefullofkidz:

sorry, I  am not trying to belittle you. I have felt the same thing. It hurt really bad and felt very similar to a constant contraction and that was what it was. Every baby is different and can cause the strangest sensations. If you truly feel  like you are having one big contraction, I would head up to L&D. There is no telling how baby is handling  it,if that is the case. It doesn't hurt to have them monitor your little one for a while.

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM

I have a Doc apt Wed!!!  I will probably wait until then unless something more happens.

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting housefullofkidz:

sorry, I  am not trying to belittle you. I have felt the same thing. It hurt really bad and felt very similar to a constant contraction and that was what it was. Every baby is different and can cause the strangest sensations. If you truly feel  like you are having one big contraction, I would head up to L&D. There is no telling how baby is handling  it,if that is the case. It doesn't hurt to have them monitor your little one for a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)