Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Laugh, laugh, laugh :)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I was sharing chicken noodle soup with DS (yea no cold or anything, just sound good). Well, all that was left was the juice and two noodles. I wanted to drink the juice really quick before giving DS the last bite (he always gets the last bite lol). So instead of tipping the bowl up, I used the spoon. I made that slurping noise. And all of a sudden DS is laughing like crazy. I look down and he stops. I take another sip. Again he laughs. I look at him he stops. So I slowly bring the spoon to my lip, and DS laughs before I slured. lol. He knew it was coming. Funny thing is I don't know why he saw that as hilarious. lol. Some of the most random things make him laugh alot. (like me squinting my eyes and wrinkling my nose lol, or just hearing others laugh he will suddenly laugh when everyone stopped.)

Do you have a funny story of when you child(ren) laughed at the most odd times? Share them? Make us mommies laugh who need it today :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:24 PM

awww so cute!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:25 PM
That's so cute!!!
grapejelly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:29 PM

that's cute :)

abra
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:33 PM

My 19 month old thinks its hysterical when I sneeze. :-) I love kids!

cristina0709
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 11:34 AM

my DS is like that also. Now sometimes i pretend tosneeze then i swish my hair into his face. lol. he loves that. he likes hair and fur. wonder if he will work in a salon...

Quoting abra:

My 19 month old thinks its hysterical when I sneeze. :-) I love kids!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)