Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you ever think you'd have kids?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:28 PM
  • 30 Replies

ok, this came about because my family and some people i work with tease me all the time because, before i met Jake, i would tell people "i dont think i will ever have kids, i dont hate the world that much" (people tell me im crazy and such so thinking about that, i would relate that to the chances of my child/ren turning out the same, plus ive always been told that one of me is more than enough).... but NOW they tease me by saying "well NOW look whos pregnant!!!! and YOU said you would NEVER have kids!!!!" then laugh! lol

anyone ever feel round abouts the same way i did before you had/have your first kid?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ksanders_85
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I do with some of the people I know. I just work on ignoring it because I am happy to be pregnant since I was thinking I couldnt with my husband. And that had me depressed but now I have a LO inside of me. So to each their own opinion... people change all the time along with life. ^_^

JuneWestling
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I never wanted kids ... haha I'm now expecting #2! And want like 90! 

Chia_Rupp
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:35 PM

i agree, i mean i know theyre joking, but im gonna be 25weeks on monday and its getting rather old..... then again, the guys i dated before Jake were nothing more than losers and wannabes anyways, one even told me "if i ever accidentally got pregnant, he would still stay with me" then he knocked up the chick he was cheating on me with and left her.... sweet, huh?

i wish i could make a video of how freakin sweet Jake is lol i dont wanna sound like im bragging or anything but hes just too damn adorable when it comes to my belly :p

Chia_Rupp
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:36 PM

90 June? lol wow!!!! that would be a lot of babies!!!! but they seem like so much fun!

JadeStorm

No...I was told I would never have ANY kids...Now on baby number 3

iwanabemomie

I was the one who told people i would never get married(been that for 5yrs now) and i was also the one who told people i would never have kids(well look at me now lol).

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Quoting JuneWestling:

I never wanted kids ... haha I'm now expecting #2! And want like 90! 

LOL!

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

Chia_Rupp
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:38 PM

lol its so nice to know that i wasnt the only one who told people that!!!!

Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM
Lol my fiancé. He NEVER wanted kids ever and we just had our dd in march and ge wants to try for number 2 around her first birthday. What a sucker :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chia_Rupp
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:40 PM

lol kaydence i guess you showed him!!!! :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)