Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm STILL pregnant.....

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

Please don't bash, I'm almost 36 weeks and I know it's early.

ANYWAYS.....

I'm STILL pregnant.

Here I am 4cm dialated, at least 50% effaced, having contractions like 8 an hour and still nothing. Don't get me wrong I'm happy baby wants to stay in and cook longer, but MAN this stinks. I just want it to eaither GO or STOP, not this in between thing that happeneing right now! Even though nothing seems to be ready, I'M ready now. I finally packed my bag even... I'm FINALLY just EXCITED and READY to DO THIS!!! I WANT my little BOY already!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I am right there with you EXACTLY!!!!!!

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Are you trying red raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil?  Those can tip the scales.  The tea can actually stop the uncomfortableness because it makes you uterus stronger so the prodromal labor isn't as noticeable if it does keep going. 

mrspreggers14
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM

O I hope that you are able to get comfy soon!!!  This stage just really stinks!  Hang in there before too long youll have your sweet baby :) your trying for a vba4c (I hope thats right) right?

orange4agua72
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I started taking the Oil yesterday. Just orally though, but I think tonight after sex I'm going to do it vaginally also.

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Are you trying red raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil?  Those can tip the scales.  The tea can actually stop the uncomfortableness because it makes you uterus stronger so the prodromal labor isn't as noticeable if it does keep going. 

The tea I have not used at all though. Can I get it at any store? (Like Wally world or Target)

orange4agua72
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Yeppers, but my doc will only let me go if it's by 38 weeks. I've made great progress, but I just feel like I'm at such a stand still. I have a doc appt Tuesday, so we'll see. Hopefully I'll be in REAL labor then!

Quoting mrspreggers14:

O I hope that you are able to get comfy soon!!!  This stage just really stinks!  Hang in there before too long youll have your sweet baby :) your trying for a vba4c (I hope thats right) right?

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Quoting orange4agua72:

I started taking the Oil yesterday. Just orally though, but I think tonight after sex I'm going to do it vaginally also.

Quoting truealaskanmom:

The tea I have not used at all though. Can I get it at any store? (Like Wally world or Target)

Usually you can get it anywhere, I get it at the grocery store in the natural foods section, but all the tea is there. Just so you know I think it taste gross so I make a ton of it and drink it iced as fast as I can.  It is great for VBAC moms to use because it makes your uterus stronger and in better shape

grapejelly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:43 PM

that stinks! I agree with you have those contractions make up their mind... eithere do something or stop! haha.

Hang in there :)  it must be rough with a fw other kiddos to look after and feel like that.

ohsowonderful
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Aaaahh. I was in labor on and off for 3 days, I kept telling my doctor I wasn't showing up for his stupid induction. Third day I showed up for the induction... haha 2 days past my due date. I couldn't stand it. I was SO nauseated.

Hope things move quickly for you!

Jerods_Wifey18
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Yes, That does suck hun. But good luck i hope you have your son in your arms soon :)

Mrs.Custer
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:51 PM

It a drag from here to labor time

stay busy mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)