Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am 19 weeks now

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
I had a biopsy done on 6-11-10 on my cervix because I have pre-cancer on my cervix and so I finally got my biopsy done last friday and plus my doctor told me that I have a high risk of cauching cancer and I was thinking what dose my doctor mean when she said high risk of cauching cancer on my cervix? Its really scareing me because I have to wait for my results for my biopsy and that's the hard part because I don't know if I have cancer and I been wanting to cry because I have a feeling that I may have cancer on my cervix. And the nurse told me that my doctor wanted to do a biopsy on me to make sure it won't in afrear with my pregnancy so I was wondering what will it do to my pregnancy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ready_for2
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM

normally they do not treat any precancerous cells during pregnancy (which is why i skip my paps and all of that alltogether)

the only time they would probably do something is if you had already developed cancer, then you would most likely deliver early so that they could operate on you. but of course this is rare and only in severe situations.

if it is still precancerous, they will just watch it and as long as it doesnt develop into cancer, you will carry your baby and after it is born they will do treatement.

this is what my doctor does for her patients anyway.

ArianaRiRi
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I don't have any answers for you but just wanted to say that I hope things work out okay for you. I'll be praying.

smurffettmommy2
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:08 PM

ill be payingfor you but her ave te technology to freeze it, they dnt hav to do the hystorectomy like they used to gurie, my mil had it one bbut sh eopted fr hehyto, hr eldestson s 31, and my aunt had her foze and so did a friend of that waspregant. i u need somene to talk to u canmessage me,.

mommyloves621
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Thank u ladys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)