Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am 19 weeks

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:29 PM
  • 5 Replies
Me and my daughter was playing awhile ago and she kicked my tummy so I was wondering how hard do they have to kick u to make u loose the baby? She just kicked like where she made me go oh gosh becareful like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ready_for2
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:30 PM

my son kicks and jumps on my belly all the time

they are so safe and secure in there, iwouldnt worry about it

ARichey
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:33 PM

I would think it would have to be pretty severe to cause any damage. My daughter slammed her leg on my belly in the the other day and it hurt! I assume the baby is ok because she was moving around all day, seemingly unaffected.

cheeres

As long as you don't feel any signficant pain you should be fine. My son kicks me all the time (not purposefully, he is only 15 months. ) but it they are so protected I think you should be ok.

abra

The kick would have to be incredibly violent (like in domestic dispute cases where the woman ends up hospitalized) to hurt the baby. Your body is built to protect your baby and the baby is suspended in a balloon of water. The baby is absolutely safe from big sister in utero.

I even slipped on the ice and fell on my 9 month belly with my first. I was pretty bruised up but the fall didn't even stimulate contractions!

mommyloves621
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:34 PM
Oky it just scared me there for a minute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)