Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear to god I am going to hit someone...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:30 PM
  • 6 Replies

Maybe I am a little pissy but I feel like crap. I am sick because I am sick not because I am pregnant. I went to the ER last night because i was in so much pain where my stomach was. My SO thought i was in labor because I couldn't sit still and was acting like I was when I was in labor with our son (I am only 20 weeks). I knew it wasn't labor, I thought it was my appedix though. So freaking tested me for everything and even did an MRI ( I was shocked when they told me that but they promised my OB approved it). Turns out it was just gastritis which i really think is just a term for an upset stomach. Anyways, I still feel like crap today, and I made a comment on my facebook about it and my mom and my best friend both said that this should teach you to keep your legs crossed. Exuse me! I feel like crap because I am sick, my pregnancy didn't cause this!!! I swear to god I am going to deck the next person who says that... Just irrates me. ugh... just had to vent...

I am a 24 year old mother to Jaidyn, a daughter born 01/07/04 who is my angel, I had her at 17 and she is my reason for the things I do. I belived she saved me from a very dark road. To this day she is very smart and very straight forward, and Gerry a son born 02/26/09 who is a miracle baby we thought we would never be able to concieve. He had Craniosynostis on the Sagittal Suture, Diagnosed May 13, 2009, Surgery date June 2, 2009.  I have a little girl due Oct 26. I am in love with my fiance Jake who I am marrying July 10th, 2010 . I am a baby-wearing, ERF, Formula-feeding, pro-life with the exceptions in medical risk, incest, rape, and extreme situations, but don't judge your choices, public schooling, circumsied my son and could care less what you do with your son, a firm beliver in your child, your choice, was a teen-mom who graduated with a bachlor's degree in Accounting in May 2008 and is currently working on a Master's in Business Administration. I can't stand liars, drug-users, child abusers, and deatbeat parents who refuse to take care of their children. Don't tell me how to raise my kids and I won't tell you how to raise yours.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
abra
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Lame sauce! I'm so sorry. And your moms response is a load of bull. (((hugs)))

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:10 PM

How rude, I would be on a rampage if my mom said anything insensitive like that to me 

Mrs.Custer
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Very rude!

I be piss too!

Way to go support out the window!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:36 AM
Go for it! Maybe it would teach people to keep their rude mouths shut!
marissaj125
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:38 AM

oh wow, how rude! if it was me, if a family member talked to me like that, they would soon know that they will have no contact with my family until i get a settle apology.

PieceOfMe3303
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:44 AM

Yea I hate when I say my stomach hurts or even when I'm upset at something and ppl say 'its the pregnancy or its the hormones' ugh bugs the daylights out of me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)