Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate being pregnant.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
I hate being sick. I hate that my husband feels like I don't want him to touch me. Well, I don't want him to touch me or kiss me or anything, but its not because I don't love him or want to be close to him.

I haven't kept anything down today. I couldn't even keep a few sips of water down. I hate pregnancy. Its not beautiful or exciting. Only the end result is good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christine.r2624
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM

:( im sorry. how far along are you? I felt like that this time too.... it finally got better around 15 weeks.

Tumamita05
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM

i feel the same way im so done only 12 days left in my book for this to be over will the bestest thing =]

ColieO
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Only eight weeks. I don't even know why I got pregnant again. After my son I should have stopped. Six months of puking hell with him. I can't do it again!!! Ugh.

Quoting christine.r2624:

:( im sorry. how far along are you? I felt like that this time too.... it finally got better around 15 weeks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adamsmommy1608
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Oh good I thought I was the only one who felt like this, I'm 14 weeks today and feel like crap, I can't wait till December!!! Just remember there is a light at the end of this long ass tunnel!

yummy_mommy89
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:50 PM

im sorry =( i loved being pregnant.

MommyMorton40
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:58 PM

I feel bad about that too! I seriously have no sex drive! I am thankful that I am not sick anymore, but my libido is low since I feel so tired. Pregnancy gets a little better in the fact that when you feel your baby move inside it is pretty cool! It really makes you feel connected to the baby! This is my second and my last, so i am just trying to keep the weight lower this time around. Enjoy those little moments because you will forget about EVERYTHING as soon as you see that baby and it is so worth it!

ColieO
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:00 PM
This is my third pregnancy, second child hopefully. So I have done it all before.

Quoting MommyMorton40:

I feel bad about that too! I seriously have no sex drive! I am thankful that I am not sick anymore, but my libido is low since I feel so tired. Pregnancy gets a little better in the fact that when you feel your baby move inside it is pretty cool! It really makes you feel connected to the baby! This is my second and my last, so i am just trying to keep the weight lower this time around. Enjoy those little moments because you will forget about EVERYTHING as soon as you see that baby and it is so worth it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christine.r2624
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM

OH I hope it gets better! I had no sickness with my first- it was so easy! This baby was my wake up call... if any future daughters will make me this sick, and its  50/50 chance of having a girl.... I may not have more kids! my son on the other hand, easy pregnancy.... but I can definitely sympathize this go  around!

kisha89
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:04 PM

awe im sorry to hear that i NEVER got sick with either of my pregnancies. they were easy but im almost 34 weeks and IM DYING!! MY EVERYTHING HURTS and the pressure and pains. hurry and get here july 27th!! thats all im asking for!!

LaceyN1121
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:10 PM

I know exactly how you feel... I had my son a little over 2 months ago and i still don't feel like hubby touching/kissing me or anything.... The sickness will pass evenutally, so will the don't touch me phase.

I hated being pregnant too, I think most women do especially in the beginning...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)