Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooo Tired!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:02 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am 23 weeks and so tired! I don't remember feeling like this in my second trimester with my first child. Is there anything I can do to feel like I have more energy? Anyone have any tips?? Thanks!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mia055
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I feel the same way...and i believe the only reason why is that we already have one so we're pregnant and taking care of a child at the same time...a whole lot more tiring 

TheresaC7
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Yes, any tips? I am 27 weeks and this is my third. I am so run down this time around! I say because I had my youngest at 18............10 years ago! My doc actually told me my body is older and just not used to being pregnant. She even said my uterus was old when I first found out because I was cramping. Oh well!

mamahunt
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I've heard (and used in the past) a combined B vitamin supplement (B6, B12, etc), and your Omega 3's will help some. Also making sure you're getting all of your water in may help some too. I know that is one of my biggest helps this time around. I'd double check with your provider, just so you're not taking too much of something.

pacificamom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:18 PM

I wish I knew the answer!!!

Krickett2907
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I am 21wks and my fatigue is a come out of nowhere thing and I just go for a walk to fight it

kimwilson16
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:30 PM

I am 29 weeks with my fourth and have been exhaustesd the entire pregnancy! The best thing you can do is take your vitamins and rest whenever possible.

CafeMom Tickers
my2kids131512
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:31 PM

check yall iron levels,  mine is low thats why im sooo tired  the baby is taking allot oyt of you

Sweet_Holly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I wasn't tired at all when Preggo with DS.. worked up until I had him 10 hrs a day and now this preggo#2 I have been exhausted every since the beginning. 

What helps me a lil, glass of sweet tea, and some fresh berries. I also make My Duelli (stuffed grape leaves) antioxident rich foods seem to help me alot :)

Mommy_2_Blanton
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:41 PM
IRON. my iron was low around that time in my pregnancy and my dr told me to take iron pills and that would help wake me up and give me more energy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:22 AM
No tips, sorry.. I felt like I could run a marathon in my 2nd trimester, it was the first and third that killed me~!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)