Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its comming.... alittle bit freaking out

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:14 PM
  • 15 Replies

So as labor is comming closer.....I am starting to FREAK out more and more about labor!! I am a newbie at this and I know how things are supposed to go from talking to everyone I know that has had a baby but I just wanna know there are other moms freaking out too!!!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Custer
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I freak out with my first pregnancy but once i got to the hospital I was ok but still scare !

Now that im a pro lol

only thing i freak out is who watching the kids!

Krickett2907
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:19 PM

I am 3months away and I am having a hospital epidural birth and I think about it constantly so you want find no releif here I have severe L&D anxiety

yummy_mommy89
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:20 PM

i just had baby #4 and i felt the same way. i do everytime. but when it happens you will be in the moment of things and your fears will go away

LaceyN1121
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:22 PM

with my first I just new when it was time and i didnt freak out at all... but with my second (I just had him in March) I freaked out ALOT about labor, but I was expecting a 10 pound baby vaginally with no pain meds... I got close 8 pounds 11 ounces... I wouldn't worry about it your body will just say its time and your natural instincts kick in...

Treymama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:42 PM

I am starting to get nervous and this is my 2nd. I know what it is going to be like only because I have experienced it once and kind of know what to expect but im sure it will be a lot different this time. Im nervous now because I am 36 weeks. Im afraid baby is going to come early or something and im not ready. The room isn't ready, I don't have everything I need yet and I am enjoying being pregnant and not ready to not get any sleep for the next 3 years of my life lol.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:43 PM
I responded to this in our july group ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:43 PM

dont freak out lol.

For some reason, with my first, I never worried about labor....until the BAD pains started lol...(sorry). Then I cried and wanted to go home LMAO!!!

But seriously...nobody dies from labor pains. You will do just fine:))

MommyRJ
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM
I have my repeat c section in 9 days and I'm freaking out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxosweetie1566
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:08 AM

thanks!!.yeah I just hear about how its the worst pain I will ever feel..I just wana have her and get the labor part over with and I wanna meet my baby girl!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Ballababy177
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Dont worry. I freaked out w/ dd. And now, 3yrs later, w/ ds I am freakin out AGAIN! You'd think I'd be a little more calm and collected.lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)