Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it possible....

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:23 PM
  • 11 Replies
To wipe too much? im not kidding last night i was up going to the bathroom every hour and a half and all day ive been going like every half hour sometimes more, and have been really sore down there like it feels swollen. Is it possible that I am wipping too much? what can I do? any help would be appreciated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Yahhh....

use baby wipes or wash cloths (AKA Family Cloth-cloth baby wipes.)

ready_for2
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM

you can do what i did after birth when i was very sore

i just used the water squirt bottle and squirted it as i peed and for a few seconds after, then let it drip/air dry. no wiping.

alh1987

yes, it does i agree use  baby wipes,  plus you are a right it gets so raw, good luck !!! feel better !

Mommy_2_Blanton
Thank you. didnt think about that but will deffinately start doing that on the next trip to the potty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krickett2907
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM

I pregnant or not have a sensitivity problem and I feel that way alot but since I got pregnant and been going to the bathroom more and more I had to switch to the thin soft toilet paper and even then I just dabb and not wipe I have to or it will burn and feel raw

Photobucket
truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM

yep, I have done that before, use baby wipes or just dab when it is number 1 so you arent too rough and making it worse.  You can also put some aloe down there and ice it too. 

Jayzwife
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM
use wipes.and if not put vaseline down there,so the next time u wipe it wont irritate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_2_Blanton
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Thanks ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rav3ness
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:31 PM
baby wipes and pat it as oppose to wiping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Holly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Yep thats possible.. I mainly only use baby wipes anyhow.. got used to the spray wash system on the toilettes when I lived in Israel & Tunisia so baby wipes are my thing :)

Wont cause that tenderness 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)