Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Testers

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:25 AM
  • 0 Replies
Hi, ladies!  Let me start by saying I'm (A) not pregnant and (B) not trying to sell you anything but (C) need some help from women who are expecting!!

I own my own maternity based business and wholesale to retailers nationwide.  I produce all of my own products and strive to make them all as natural and earth friendly as possible. 

I'm in the product development stage for a couple of new bath/body products and need some testers.  These products are 100% natural and safe for pregnant moms (I'll send you an ingredient list if you choose to be a tester) but I need some pregnant moms to actually try them out and let me know how they like them.  I would mail you samples and a feedback form and then you would just try out the products, fill out the form (or email me) and that's it!  It's pretty easy. 

I've used both of the products myself and love them but I don't like to put anything out there that I haven't had a "focus group" try.  If you're interested, just PM me with your name, mailing address, phone and email.

Thank you!!
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)