Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

runing away from sex

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:43 AM
  • 9 Replies

i can't stand sex i mean i hate it now ,and my husband is not happy about it so.what is wrong with me?

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
naiashashi
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:06 AM
blame it on the pregnancy hormones, because with some of us it increases our sex drive, and with others it decreases!  There's nothing wrong with you, you're body is going through a lot of changes right now.  How far along are  you?
aimeerhea
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:19 AM
This happened to me. I'm still in my 1st tri. My last pg, my 2nd and 3rd tri, I was all over my dh, so hopefully I will be the same way, bc right now, my dh is not a happy camper either, lol.
mom2malachi
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 9:13 AM
Some women really want it and other don't.  I also know that I don't want sex when my husband and I are upset with each other.
mommareed
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:43 AM
I am the same way!  With both of my pregnacies He was lucky to get it once a week.  I have absolutley no sex drive while pregnant, and my hubby hates it!!
Snowgembabygirl
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:46 AM
I think it is a sign of low progesterone but don't quote me! I go from Sex FIEND to Mother Teresa when I am pregnant! I think a lot of it is I go from tight and toned to a clumsy balloon body and then i don't feel well either so I feel crappy and look crappy? Why would i want sex? NO WAY! My sex drive completely DIES!
DillonsMommy
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:37 PM

Don't worry! I was the same way in my first and now my third trimester. But during the second trimester, I couldn't get enough!!! Just make it really interesting when you do want it and your husband will probably understand!Laughing

dkaam05
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:39 PM
I have the same problem.  I hate sex right now, I still do it at least every other day to keep my fiance happy.  sometimes I make him wait longer, but I think he's starting to understand
Jenn_
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 11:49 AM
I have the same problem!  At first my boyfriend  couldn't understand. Now, the further along I am the more used to it he is.
sweetmoonflower
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 11:52 AM
The one night I am willing to have sex, my tummy was ok, and I was tired, but nothing I could not deal with, he says, no I don't want to hurt you, because he knows that the past few times we've even tried it has hurt. The next morning he wakes up wanting it, I tell him no. When I'm not offering (which is ALL The time) he wants it. I don't want sex at all. Forget it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)