Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help i'm trying again

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
we are currently trying for our fourth but i'm not having any luck, i want nothing more than to be pregnant again, but for some reason i get this feeling that my hubby isn't to keen but is just going along for the ride anyway, i have mixed feelings but i want another child so bad
i have been for tests and they reckon everything inside looks good but i don't know if i'm ovulating so i will need to go for a blood test to find out dr's orders
please help if you know anything about my situation i would be so happy to hear it, it tends to bring you down
thanks in advance, Nikki
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom2malachi
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 9:06 AM
I know with my first, it took us 2 years.  We just kept trying.  Finally right around when I actually did get pregnant, my husband went to see a urologist.  I would talk with your husband if you feel  he isn't 100 %  into having another baby.  I know you really want a baby but maybe now isn't the right time. 
Snowgembabygirl
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:15 PM
I'm not a doctor and you would want to read up A LOTon this before trying but 1/8 teaspoon twice a day of progesterone cream I heard works great  in helping concieve and I am doing it during pregnancy too (though that is not recommended) because I miscarry more than I carry to term and my progesterone is LOW which can cause you to lose your baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)