• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweetest hubby story ever!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:08 AM
  • 11 Replies

I was craving a cheeseburger. We live about an hour drive round trip to town and back.  My husband drove to town and got me a burger. He came home and it was so hot. I teased him and said " what did you do fly home?!"  He was really flushed, he looked at me and said " I drove with the heat on high and the bag on top of the heater. I had the window open to breathe."  It was 80' . I started bawling.  He can be such a gem sometimes!

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lildevil89021
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:14 AM

That is really sweet i want taco bell so bad i know its not good for me but im craving it. I live two hours from the nearest fast food place so i cant really have it even though my hubby said he would take me anyway

mojob85
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Awwww.....that is so sweet!!! U are a lucky lady to have such a great guy!! :)

mishelanne
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Aaaawww!!! Too sweet! :D 

yummy_mommy89
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM

awe! thats so sweet!

i dono how many times i craved tacos and they were cold and i cried and threw them away hahaha

Melissa0741
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:37 AM
That is absolutely adorable :) I would never even think to do that lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
palemoon21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Are you serious????

Awwwwwwwww that's something like my SO did but with ice cream cone and the AC. lol

I love him! *starry eyes*........... and I'm sure you feel the same way about Jason!

LiznShelk
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:53 AM

That is one of the cutest stories I've ever heard. I couldn't imagine living so far from stuff.

mrs.phillips123
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:55 AM

LOL! thats too cute!!! what a great hubby! we live a ways away from anything too so i understand.

Mrs.Custer
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:57 AM

That is so sweet!

Hubby work a 24hrs shift so when i talk to him about my craving that morning he stop at store an buy it for me!

I crave for alot of muffin , cereal etc!

grapejelly
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:07 PM

that is so sweet!!!  my hubby won't drive 2 seconds down the street to get me my cravings  - you lucky girl :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)