Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your dh go out (even late at night) to get you what your craving?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:22 AM
  • 7 Replies

Mine do!  He just came back from taco bell with my two soft tacos& strawberry slush.  I'm glad taco bell stays open late lol.  I love my dh lol!  He will go get me whatever i want whenever even when his game is on lol!  So do your dh do the same no matter what?  

Lilypie - (41ux)                          I Love My Girls (glitter)         

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cmbuell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:25 AM
oh hes hes very good about thay. and he will go to several places if i want variety such as burger king onion rings mcdonalds fries and a jr bacon cheeseburger lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiznShelk
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:57 AM

We mainly go out and pick up his cravings lol. I'm convinced he is the pregnant one and i'm just carrying the baby.

Ashisexhausted1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:58 AM

hell no i wish! and i dont drive..so i just suffer lol.

palemoon21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Yep. lol He went out to the grocery store (thankfully it's oprn 24 hours a day) and bought me ingredients to make homemade icing for my chocolate cake. LOL That was about 1:30am....

Mrs.Custer
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:01 AM

LMAO I went though this with one of my pregnancy --- It funny!

Yes, my hubby buy or get anything I want .... We live 3 min from the outlet and 1 min from the store!

Quoting LiznShelk:

We mainly go out and pick up his cravings lol. I'm convinced he is the pregnant one and i'm just carrying the baby.

lette_with_2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:02 AM

my hubby went to every 7-11 in like a 5 to 10 mile radiouse to find me cool whip, and ended up havin to go 20 mins from the house to walgreens to find it, and it was about 130 am

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:30 AM

yup, he is a keeper!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)