• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

had an u/s today......PLUS PICS

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:50 AM
  • 4 Replies

went in for my u/s to make sure the baby is growing. it is for sure a boy lol the lady asked if i knew what i was having i said they told me a boy and she said yes it sure is a boy and showed me you could see his little pee pee and balls i was like o yea he wanted it to be known he was a boy lol.  she got some good pics for us too even though at first he had his hand over his face it was still cute. also got my very first 3-d u/s done they said he is measuring at 30 weeks 4 days which would put my due date at august 30th. he also weighs 3lbs 10oz. she said its not 100% accurate but atleast it shows he is growing. i see my dr again thursday so i am going to ask what he thinks o yeah and he is also transverse but it dont matter anyways cause dr was talking about a csection to begin with his heart rate was 138 and she said that was good..  anyways enjoy the pics the second 3d looks as if he is smiling and that made me smile as well...

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
palemoon21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Congrats! Welcome to Team Blue!

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:21 AM

cute!! when we went in at 20 weeks, my little man wasn't being modest either. What a boy, huh?

grapejelly
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:24 PM

cute pics :)

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:28 PM

awwwwwww

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)