• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RLS

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

restless leg syndrome keeping me up and driving me crazy! how do you manage yours?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
palemoon21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:33 AM

I take Formula 303 (ordered from EarthTunes.com and my holistc dr/chiro recommends it)  I think it helps some....plus it's suppose to aid in helping relax the mind and body so us insomniacs can sleep. lol

Ballababy177
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:36 AM

ugh. I have no clue. Its been waking me up too. AND giving me HORRIBLE charlie horses. To the point to where I will get one in the middle of thenight and the next afternoon my calves are still sore! It sucks so bad. My dh has it bad though and he pounds on his legs. I know some people say taking extra iron or something is supposed to help too.

grapejelly
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM

BUMP!

abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM

BUMP!

asil
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:17 AM

i've been told that there isn't much you can do while preggers... however my OB did okay me to take the hylands homeopathic "RLS" tablets.  i would ask your OB just to be sure, but my DR said they were fine... and they do help me a TON!

i've asked about the regular meds for it... but since i'm already on some pretty "bad" meds while preggers i decided to live with it rather than to add another med that could cause issues... ya know?

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:48 AM

I don't have it but Rob does (we think), he just ignores it and goes to sleep and let's his legs go crazy while he sleeps.. I swear he could sleep through a fog horn!

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)