Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can it be???

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

I did a pregnancy ovulation calender and it said i was in my 5 day window between the 16th-20th ofjune. My last period started on the 7th! I had sex the about 1 in the morning on the 15-16th night. so first i want to know if this is going to be late enough! what are my chances of getting pregnant in this window frame

second these are the symptoms i am having :
-congestion...???
-sore breasts not ossesive just a little sore
-tingly breats kind of weird feeling
-they look a little bigger if this is possible
-nauseas
-food aversions... love chocolate and yesterday i was eating cake and it made me nauseas
-just feeling pregnant if that makes since

now if i am its only been a little over a week about 9-10 days since i concieved. is it possible to feel these symptoms already 

• - 4 days left to answer.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:52 AM

PMS and pregnancy symptoms can be very similar. Likewise, your fertility schedule is variable, so there is always a chance you could be pregnant. I always just wait it out until my missed period before I test. Good luck!

palemoon21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:53 AM

Anything is possible and sperm can live up to 96hrs I think (4 days)

Take a test! :) Good luck.

kimwilson16
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:53 AM

It is possible that you might be pregnant, but I think it would unlikely to be feeling symptoms already. You would not be producing HCG just yet and that is what gives you the symptoms. Our minds can trick us, trust me I have been there. Take a test next week and find out for sure. Good luck Mama

CafeMom Tickers
Crystal8788
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:56 AM

Thanks feels like next week is years away!!!!

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:19 AM

I know how that goes. I buy dollar store pregnancy tests so I can test whenever I want to curb my curiosity. Best of luck!!

Quoting Crystal8788:

Thanks feels like next week is years away!!!!

Crystal8788
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:26 AM

lol i actually did that today already half guessing a big NO because its still about 9 to 10 days before my next AF is scheduled to be here... and more than likely will do it again on te 29th

i was told to wait till about the first but even that seems like to long!

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:27 AM

yeah. I usually don't test positive until a week after my missed period, too. It's a horribly long wait!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)