Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get more stretchmarks on your....

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:55 AM
  • 29 Replies

Do you get the most stretch marks on your belly, sides, butt or breasts?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tictactara03
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:56 AM

i only got them on my hips...and there arent really 'alot' of them but they are really dark and big... =(  sooooo depressing lol

rebel_mommy09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:57 AM

I got them horrid on my belly :( A year later they are still there and they itch like crazy

logansmommy0728
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:58 AM

I've got stretchmarks on my belly, my sides, and my boobs. None on my butt or my hips, which surprises me because I have what I like to call, "Thunder Thighs!" lol.

ANandLPsMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:58 AM

Stomach & sides, by far. I already had them on my boobs from when I hit puberty lol, but didn't get anymore.

ANandLPsMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:00 AM

My stomach, too. And they didn't fade as much as I thought they would :( I get little zits I guess inside my stretch marks and they always swell into bumps. It sucks.

Quoting rebel_mommy09:

I got them horrid on my belly :( A year later they are still there and they itch like crazy

I'm the best mom I can be. I don't expect you to agree with my parenting choices, lifestyle, or anything I do. I've got two beautiful bi-racial daughters (6/6/04 & 8/29/07) and am expecting an October Pumpkin!

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:16 AM

I got a ton on my breasts. But I only have 1 on my hip and one on my tush aside from that.

palemoon21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:17 AM

I don't really have strechmarks except a few on my breasts from my first DD.

Commie_Mommie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:20 AM

I have them on my belly (really lightly) thighs (also very light) breasts (little bit darker than this) Hips (almost gone and butt (pretty visible still) I used Bio oil and was seriously awed. I will use it through this pregnancy faithfully this time lol

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM

no fair!

Quoting palemoon21:

I don't really have strechmarks except a few on my breasts from my first DD.

SuperMILFof2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I have white stretch marks on my hips from when I was a teenager and got really heavy. I haven't noticed that I get more while pregnant. But I have some on my breasts from them getting so huge to bf.

Proud Mommy to Aly and Desmond.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)