Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could pick any month to give birth in..

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:56 AM
  • 27 Replies

If you could pick the month you got pregnant and the month you gave birth, what months would you choose and why?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I had my last in October and I loved it, although the summer was pretty uncomfortable. I'm always a bit jealous of women who get pregnant in late summer and have their kids in the spring.

Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I had DD in February and I loved it....NEVER had to worry about hot flashes lol. This baby is due in December so its safe to say I'm partial to winter months. :)

kayla19216
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:56 PM

i would love to get prgnant in august and give birth in may. because its warm and i always wanted to have my kids birthdays outside at the parks. but my dd birthday is november 9th and its always cold by then so we have her parties in places.

shawnalovesdon0
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:57 PM

My first dd was born the middle of Jan and I hated it... She always had to be bundled up with blankets hats mittens and all. This time I am due in Oct and the weather here in NY is great for bringing a baby home, Not to hot and not too cold. :)

doulala
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Quoting abra:

t pregnant in late summer and have their kids in the spring.

I like this, too.

Just as a woman’s heart knows,

How and when to pump,

Her lungs to inhale,

And her hand to pull back from fire,

So she knows when and how to give birth.

- Virginia Di

ICAN

Mia055
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM

I would choose to give birth during the spring months (march or april) so getting preggo between august and oct would be perfect =)

joann567
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM

i would love to have it in december are april are may maybe even june the reason being i just like those months.lol

PiccoloMama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM

I got pregnant with first in November and had her in August, I loved it, the summer was very uncomfortable but I love having a summer baby!

I got pregnant with second in November and had him in August (had the same due date as my 1st), I loved it, I love the fact that him and his sister are born in the same month.

I got pregnant with this one October on DH bday and I am due July 5th but hoping to have him or her on my bday June 29th. I love my summer babies LOL

ColieO
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:05 PM
April or late September. Not freezing, not overly hot. Nice months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattooedMomma88
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:05 PM

my son is dec and my daughter is may i think im more partial to spring than winter but i'd love a fall baby next lol so i think i'd like to get prego in dec/jan and have a sept/oct baby next.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)