Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you plan on using birth control?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:00 AM
  • 15 Replies

Do you plan on using birth control after this baby? If so, what kind?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JEM86
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I am planning on using some type of birth control, because seriously, if my husband sneezes in my direction I get pregnant..

I am undecided between condoms and the paraguard IUD since I will be nursing, and hormonal birth control dwindled my supply when I nursed my daughter!

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:11 AM

I am allergic to hormone birth control and I can't stand condoms. We try to track my cycles, but they are irregular. Thankfully, I don't get pregnant easily so I usually have at least a year before I have to worry about it.

kimwilson16
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Nope I am getting my tubes tied.

CafeMom Tickers
Allie_kat1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:41 AM

I'm getting an IUD, 2 oops babies in 2 years while on b/c is enough thank you very much! Knowing my luck I will prolly get preggo with that though too lol. How we managed to get me preggo 2x when he is never home(he drives semi otr) is beyond me.

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:47 AM

I was an oops! birth control baby for my parents. I'm so glad they had me, though!

Quoting Allie_kat1:

I'm getting an IUD, 2 oops babies in 2 years while on b/c is enough thank you very much! Knowing my luck I will prolly get preggo with that though too lol. How we managed to get me preggo 2x when he is never home(he drives semi otr) is beyond me.

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:41 AM
If my cervix is not damaged after this birth I am either getting the mirena again or another permanent form of bc.Pills mess with my body too much.and if it is a girl I only have to hold out 4 years til I can get fixed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRJ
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:49 AM
Well the pull proved to fail... TWICE! And the ring bothered me really bad so were doing the arm implant.. If my insurance won't cover it then were doing mirena.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nini0315
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:55 AM
We arent going to use BC. The pill messes up my system. The shot makes me gain weight like crazy. Both make me a B*tc*h. No way Id get an IUD. So we will use condoms until we are ready for another baby. We want to start trying in August next year when Kasen is 14 months.
mrseckstein
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:09 AM
Nope we will not. I do not believe in stopping a pregnancy because I tried so hard to get pregnant with each of my babies that I don't want to provent it! I hope to have another baby next year:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rheavener
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Quoting JEM86:

I am planning on using some type of birth control, because seriously, if my husband sneezes in my direction I get pregnant..

I am undecided between condoms and the paraguard IUD since I will be nursing, and hormonal birth control dwindled my supply when I nursed my daughter!

the paraguard doesn't have any hormones

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)