Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:10 AM
  • 13 Replies

I FOUND OUT YESTERDAY JUNE 24 THAT I AM PREGNANT I TOOK 1 TEST IN THE MORNING AND A PLUS SIGHN POPPED UP BUT 1 OF THE LINES WERE REALLY FADED SO MY FIANCE WENT AND BOUGHT 2 OF THE DIGITAL ONES THAT GIVE U A BLUNT YES OR NO ANSWER AND THEY BOTH SAID YES HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS WHEN WE SAW THE ANSWER WE BOTH SMILED AND STARTED TO LAUGH HISTERICALLY AT THE FACT OF THE SIMPLICITY OF THE ANSWER I GUESS ITS ONE OF THOSE SITUATIONS THAT U HAVE TO B THERE FOR TO FIND FUNNY

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sabrinasolis
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:45 AM
Awww, congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brittany0310
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Congratulations... I just had my first on May 1st and I can still remember our reactions to when we found out we were pregnant back in Sept.  I still remember the exact day and even what I was doing.  Enjoy it!  Is this your first?

pregnant belly

CJsmama2008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:07 AM

congratulations

Army_wife8181
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

momofSkyeNShy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Congrats. I remember when I told hubby. I was only a day late and I went to walmart with our daughters. They are 5&7 so they had no clue what I was buying. It was really funny I woke up and peed in a cup at first then wiped to check if I was bleeding cuz those test are expensive and I didn't want to waste it if it was nothing. I wasn't bleeding so I stuck the stick in the cup. Nothing happened til I put the cap on. Once I did I just sat there in shock and cried. Then I went into the livingroom where hubby fell asleep watching movies. And said Josh look. He took like 2 sec and a whole bunch of double takes at me and at the test. Then he asked r u pregnant. I looked at him and said that's what it says. He grabed me gave me a kiss. Then he yelled girls get up get dressed daddy's taking u to school today. Which he never does. Sorry this is so long I never got to tell anyone how we found out cuz the family was excited but his sister just had a still born so I didn't want to upset her by talking about it the whole time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:57 AM
Congratulations!!! I just found out yesterday too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TIFANIE30
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:59 AM

congratulations

yummy_mommy89
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:30 AM

awe! CONGRATS!!!

AidanCamsMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Congratulations! Hoping you have a happy and healthy nine months!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Yay!!!! Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)