• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can do this, right???

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:47 AM
  • 9 Replies

So, there is only 8 days left until I am 36 weeks and the doctor said they will no longer stop my labor, but let it progress... I am getting VERY scared.. I keep telling myself that this is what my body was made for and I can do it, but the chicken in me wants the doctors to do another C-section.. I am in NEED of some encouragment ladies...

shrugging

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wilesmomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:51 AM
You can do this momma! I myself am hoping for a VBAC this time too and know it will be the best thing. Just keep happy thoughts! ::hugs::
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJsmama2008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I hope everything goes well with your VBAC... Thanks!!!!

Quoting wilesmomma:

You can do this momma! I myself am hoping for a VBAC this time too and know it will be the best thing. Just keep happy thoughts! ::hugs::

CafeMom Tickers
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:32 PM

You CAN do it!! It sounds like you want to do it all natural which is GREAT and I'm sure that if you put your mind to it and DON'T back down you will get through it..

I had the epi tho, I wouldn't change a thing!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:07 PM

You CAN do this!  Think of how amazing it will feel in the end! Good luck!

kbaby1624
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM
You can do it & wen it's Over you'll b so proud of yourself...I jus had an unplanned pain relief free(didn'thave for the epi to kick in) birth!! I would do it all over again!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbaby1624
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Didn't have time for the epi sorry lol

Quoting kbaby1624:

You can do it & wen it's Over you'll b so proud of yourself...I jus had an unplanned pain relief free(didn'thave for the epi to kick in) birth!! I would do it all over again!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drealu
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM

The best news is that if YOU can't...your body certainly can. Your body was born to do this, its a natural progress that has happened for thousands of years. Just trust in your body to get you thru this, and guess what? Afterwards you get to hold your baby!!!!

grapejelly
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM

you can do it!  Millions of women do it every year for millions of years :)

you body is built to birth babies!  good luck hun!

sissychristi
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Just remember that there are more risks with repeat c-section than there are with VBAC. Every time you consider scheduling that c-section, just remember that your birth can be a positive experience instead of a list of potential risks and a long, painful recovery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)