Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:24 AM
  • 14 Replies

i am about 9 weeks along now. it has happend 3 times. i have started bleeding. i have read that its normal thru the first trimester. but it is really concerning me. the 3 times it happed last week, last night, and today.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JEM86
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:28 AM

have you been to the doctor for any of the bleedings? if not i would definitly call. Although I had bleeding twice in my first trimester and everything was fine, but my OB still told me to call anytime I had ANY bleeding

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:29 AM

are you having any cramps and have you called the dr at all? If it was me i would probably go to the hospital to get an u/s just so i knew everything was okay

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Call your doctor.

Laceymom08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM

The same thing happened to me awhile back now, and I called the doctor and they did an u/s the next day, and they said that there was a pool of blood between the placenta and the uterus and as the placenta grows it pushes the blood out. Mine was brownish red. It might just be that. If you are having cramping though I would call the L&D on call doctor and talk to them since it's the weekend. Keep us updated, and if you would like more info let me know just pm me.

sandraberke
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:09 PM

light bleeding early on is normal. especially after doing something like sex . if u feel worried do u have an ob yet? give them a call.

tandie1977
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM
call doc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama63640
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:38 PM
Sounds like what I went thru with my last m/c this year the first time I had light pink but no crampimg then about a week later it was the same thing I did not have a doctor cause I was still trying to get a blood test ro come out positive cause I have problems with the hgc in my body my body does not produce it until I am 13 to 16 weeks prwgnant but I had gotten a + on two home test but since I dont have an ob I had to go have blood drawn at a clinc but then the third time I had gotten up on Saturday and was having real bad cramping so I really did not think anything of it and went to my moms to watch a race, well when I went to bed at two am I made my last bathroom break and say blood so wiped a couple of times then went to bed got up to go get dd at her grandpa and stepgrandmas feeling like crap before we left I had this really bad cramp come over me so I went to the bathroom and there was more blood but that time it was bright red so I told dh he said keep an eye on it so on Mondaybwe went to my moms for dinner and had to go to bathroom and when I look down there was something there told dh andbwe left came back home and went to check and there it was again but bigger it was my baby so I came out in tears so what I am trying to tell you is get to the er asap I knew what it was cause I had three other m/c before and I was about 9 -10 weeks along
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM

I would talk to your dr. Refrain from all intercourse for a while. They can usually do an ultrasound to see where or why you are bleeding. Good luck!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Is it accompanied w/cramping? If no, then there's nothing to worry about just keep an eye on it.. I'd call your OB and talk to them tho, just to get if off your chest, so you can stop worrying..

crystalrbp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:18 PM
Went to the er yesterday, I am not 9 weeks like we thought. I am 6 weeks and the did blood tests and an u/s. They have me on bed rest and I have to go back tomorrow morning for them to check my hcg levels
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)